What is Personal Data?
How and which Personal Data we collect?
How we use your Personal Data?
Processing your order
Provide Customer Support
Personalized communication with you
Do you share my Personal Data?
With your consent
How we protect your Personal Data?
Do I have any rights?
Access, deletion and correction of Personal Data
How long will you keep my Personal Data?
Can I get more information?
Changes to this Policy
Moderna Ventures SA, Via Ronco Nuovo 11b, 6949 Comano, Switzerland (»Megabon«) values your trust by giving us your Personal Data and we promise to treat your Personal Data in accordance with this policy, applicable legislation and your wishes. We use Personal Data to process your orders, to send you the e-news to which you subscribed for or for contacting you through other means, if you gave us consent. At the same time, we use your Personal Data that you gave us to improve our products and your expirience when shopping with us through any channel.
- E-news sign up- where every user signs to e-news, which include news of informational purposes, offers, events, promotions and any other news Megabon wishes to share with you;
- Order (via internet or phone)- when ordering products you need to give us your Personal Data in order to process your order;
- Registration- Megabon offers you possibility to register so that you don’t need to insert delivery information every time you order a product. Registration is not required for the purchase and it is your choice whether you register or not;
- Prize Games- different Personal Data is collected via Prize Games, which may have additional terms and conditions, as defined here. Please check terms and conditions of every prize game, before entering;
- Our retail team: in the event you wish (it is not required for the purchase) you can also give your Personal Data to our team in retail.
Personal Data collected from you may be (depends on which Personal Data you want to provide, and the purpose of each form or way of collecting Personal Data):
- E-mail Address;
- ZIP Code and City;
- Telephone Number (stationary phone and/or mobile phone);
- Date of birth;
From your Website usage (sign-on, order…) browser sends data about you through our servers, including your IP address, date and time of your visit and how long you remain on our site, the referral URL (site which you came from); pages you visited on our site; and information about the device or browser (e.g. browser type and version, operation system).
When you are using our web-site, you can enable also location information. All browsers will ask you if you consent with sharing such information. Therefor only in such case your location information will be shared by Megabon (e.g. “find the closest store”).
We may also use your age to check whether you are old enough to conclude valid purchase agreement and if we are allowed to process your Personal Data. We use personal data in such way based on the legal obligation.
- If you gave consent (either online, or via phone or in retail) for personalized communication, we may communicate with you via phone, SMS, e-mail or with catalogues.
- We may also send you catalogues based on legitimate interest, if we legally process your Personal Data and if you didn’t request otherwise;
- If you purchased a product and gave us your e-mail address during the Purchase, we may use this e-mail address to send you direct marketing e-mails of our similar products or services. We are giving you a chance to say otherwise with order confirmation e-mail and in each and every next communication you have a chance to withdraw your consent for such communication.
For the purpose of personalization, we might send you the offers, which are relevant based on your previous purchases and communication with us. Therefor we will do such personalization based on legitimate interest of Moderna Ventures SA. Such personalization will also enable us to provide you with the best experience while shopping with Megabon.
In addition, we will not share your Personal Data with third countries (non- EU countries), except if appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable legislation have been taken.
You can withdraw from receiving e-mails by clicking unsubscribe button in every e-mail or from all channels (SMS, Print, Catalogues and e-mail) by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us to +386 1 589 5400.
We will withdraw your consent as soon as possible, however it may technically takes a couple of days. Therefor we apologize if you receive any communication from us in the meantime.
You can at any time also request to correct your Personal Data or Delete your Personal Data by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
If you would prefer to contact us by regular mail, please send your request to:
Moderna Ventures SA,
Via Ronco Nuovo 11b
6949 Comano, Switzerland
We may change it from time to time, to keep with new legal and marketing developments and opportunities. If we make significant changes, we will inform you via notification on our web-sites or sending the updated Policy to your e-mail. In any event an updated Policy will be always published on this website.